Bikehut

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tel

Veteran
Is there anything worth buying from the Halfords Bikehut range? I saw a carbon seatpost in there for £15 today seemed a good deal...

roadjunkie

£15 for a carbon seatpost sounds very cheap. Id be interested to know if anyone has purchased one and what they thought!

montage

God Almighty
Gerry Attrick said:
Oh come on......the barge pole must be worth a tenner alone:biggrin:

Not if it is thin, poor quality carbon it isn't :biggrin:

Carbon posts are fine...but if you have the post out a long way then be very careful.

Radius

SHREDDER
The ones on PBK are in clearance, they're not normally £10!

Some of the bikes are great value at the moment with their sale on. We bought a couple cheaper than we can get them from our supplier!

Although, I feel for the local shops who have to compete, fortunately we're a different market and they send customers to us.

Mr Pig

Bottom line, who cares if the product is any good or not. Do you really want to ride around with bars that have 'BIKE HUT' written on them?

I'm not a bike snob but I mean, there are limits.

OP
OP
T

Tel

Veteran
I went back and I got it. I've done some research and these were apparently £40 originally, for £15 I really can't argue. They are made "In association with Tioga" apparently.

At 224g on my digital kitchen scales I'm pretty chuffed really. All I need now is a nice cheap ti railed saddle to go on it ;)

And the Bikehut logo should keep it under the thieves radar. Anyway I think my light clamp will cover it :evil:

Top Bottom