Billy no mates

Billy no mates

• yes

Votes: 21 70.0%
  • no

Votes: 9 30.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
For the last week or so we have had my teenage daughter staying with us , which has been great .

Today i am back to being billy no mates at the breakfast table and it just doesnt feel the same .:sad:

So how many other cc'ers are the same ?

D

Deleted member 1258

I'm far to fond of my own company, I have a very small circle of friends. The only one I'm close too is my Good Lady. When I was young I would force myself to be sociable, now I'm older I just accept the way I am.

winjim

Smash the cistern
I have a little breakfast buddy dropping blueberries and stealing my weetabix. She does help set the table though so I don't mind.

All this is preceded of course by a bit of potty practice and a clean nappy.

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
I don't get chance to have a proper breakfast. I have to make the wife's morning tea, then make my son's pancakes, then make my stepdaughter's tea (lazy arse is 17 and can't get herself up), then make packed lunches for kids, then make stepson something for breakfast. I wouldn't trade this for good, but every now and then it's nice to sit down to egg and bacon on your own. I don't want to wish the time away but some parts of life will be nicer when the house isn't as full!

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Jannie is my best friend. We are totally opposite in a lot of things but also like a lot of the same things. We have been together for 13 years and have never had an arguement. Apart from that I have a couple of very close friends and a handful of aquaintences.

She loves bikes and thinks her new CDF is brilliant.

Its good enough for me.

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Jannie is my best friend. We are totally opposite in a lot of things but also like a lot of the same things. We have been together for 13 years and have never had an arguement. Apart from that I have a couple of very close friends and a handful of aquaintences.

She loves bikes and thinks her new CDF is brilliant.

Its good enough for me.

me and my partner are very much like this as well , just a shame she is not able to join in the cycling malarky

Sandra6

Veteran
I love having breakfast by myself.
We only have 3 of our 6 children at home full time, daughter 1 is not coming home for easter, son number 1 is not speaking to us, and son number 2 will be home in a week or so. It's always weird when they come home, then even weirder when they leave. I only miss them for five minutes though.

gbb

Legendary Member
Funny when you examine your character, I'm generally a BNM, have a very small circle of friends but a very very close family that all get on, even if we don't see each other for ages.
I thrive off others, I'm not a driving force in conversation, but can quickly recognise people I'll get on with, and will get on famously.
I used to wonder if it was my upbringing, RAF parents that often moved, living on sparsely populated married quarters as a kid, left me with no roots, no old school friends I really grew up with...but I remember I was always quiet.
I hate formal social things but can really enjoy informal meets, find it hard to get on with people in authority and yet can do with the right people....and never ever judge someone because they appear less lucky than myself....and yet can be very judgmental.
It's a real mix with me...

Top Bottom