Bimble in Benidorm in August

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vigomag

Über Member
Hi
I'm going to that metropolis for a week in late July/August I am hoping to slip away from the rest of the family and get a quick ride around that area.

I have found a couple of place hire bike so that's sorted but m struggling to find any routes for abt 25-35 miles.(3-4 hrs)

If anyone can suggest any routes and of course maps / directions I know asking a lot but dnt have a GPS that I can load maps too , ideally circular and not to strenuous.

If anyone else is there the week and interested in maybe trying to arrange something let me know

User269

Stunning mountain scenery inland; Jalon Valley, Col de Rates, Guadalest, Tarbena, Col du Tudons, Finestrat. Or along the busy coast road (good shoulder though) to Calpe, Moraira.
It'll be too hot though.

Broadside

Guru
This is a thread resurrection, but I'll post anyway because I was looking for info about Benidorm cycling recently.

I've just come back from a long weekend cycling in the area. In addition to the cycling routes mentioned above I would recommend Benifallim, La Torre de les Macanes as places worth riding through because the scenery, climbs and descents are pretty amazing. Benidorm is not really my cup of tea but once you get 10 miles out in the hills it is lovely for cycling.

We hired bikes over there from TopBikesRentals and they were fantastic. For 20Euro per day you get a really nice quality Merida Scultura 5000 carbon bike. We hired 6 bikes and they were all meticulously maintained and they spend time fitting it to you, they will also deliver the bikes for a very small additional fee. I am purely a very satisfied customer, if you happen to be in the area I would recommend looking them up.

Bianchi boy

Über Member
cycling there in the winter is great in the areas mentioned above, But as has already been mentioned watch the heat in August it can easily hit 40+ DEGREES You could take the road out of Benidorm towards Polop and look for signpost for Finestrat It"s about a 30/40 klm loop

Top Bottom