Blackberry handlebar mount

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LosingFocus

Lost it, got it again.
Im using an app on my BB which records (via GPS) where you go; but it also show realtime speed, time etc.

So, I fancy mounting the BB to the handlebars of my bike, but in a way that is secure and waterproof. Anyone got any ideas?

sheddy

Legendary Member
Will need a lid or the berries will probably just bounce out

OP
OP
LosingFocus

LosingFocus

Lost it, got it again.
:laugh:

Did a quick search. Only ones I could find are like this:

mount

Trouble is there no rain protection.
More choice for the iphone.

Yeah, I saw that one, did wonder about just whacking a zip-lock over it if it was "moist" when I went out.

iPhone.... ah, maybe in a few months when I can change the BB for something touchy-screeny...

Saundie

Über Member
Meh, it's only a phone at the end of the day..... BUT I see your point. Maybe a cheapo comp would be a good idea, just keep the BB in a backpack to record GPS.
I have one of these, which I use to hold my Motorola Defy. I have had one incident where the phone has come out of the holder, though I think I was expecting too much of it at the time. I was doing about 35mph down a bumpy road, and the vibration caused the phone to slide out of the top of the holder. As your phone isn't waterproof it's probably not going to be of much use to you, unless you get a waterproof case for it and then strap the whole thing into the mount.

Top Bottom