Blogs add-on installed

Shaun

Founder
I've installed a blog add-on this evening - it's basic, but will allow you CC bloggers to get stuck back in to your writing.

All the previous blog entries are still there in the old software, I just need to transfer them over - something that is likely to be in the New Year now as I want to complete the previous functionality first.

If you'd prefer to transfer any of your previous blog entries yourself, you can still login at the old site and get at your blog data: http://www.cyclechat.net/oldcc/

If you do tranfer your blog entries over please let me know so I can delete the old-site entry.

Thanks,
Shaun :biggrin:

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
My apologies - the blogs are intended for posting full blog articles, rather than links to off-site blog entries you have posted elsewhere - I should have probably made that clearer.

I've imported a few of the previous blog entries from the old software to serve as examples and will copy the rest over as time allows.

Cheers,

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
any tool to transfer them all at once or is it a cut and paste job?

Cut and paste job. I'll start transferring the blog and album data over from the old software in January and work through until it is complete, shouldn't take too long.

I've had some unexpected personal matters to attend to in recent weeks that have delayed things a little, but I'll hopefully get back on track with the new software development over/after Christmas. :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Top Bottom