Bloody kids

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keeno

I was out last night for my usual run and was comming towards a group of kids, I would say from 6 years old up to mabey 12/13. Next think I hear is the prang of a stone hitting my front spokes ;)

I slammed the breaks on and just about kept my balance, good job as there was a car right behind me. I really had to controll my temper as I shouted over to them with something along the lines of 'if I had fell infront of that car would you be laughing', didnt really seem to make a difference TBH :biggrin: Im sure there was a few swear words mixed in with that aswell.

I just cant believe the state of some of our kids now, I wouldnt have dared to do anything like that if I was that age. Times are changing it seems.

Perry

I agree, they are a pain in the butt.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Coming down along Bankhead tonight by the travellers' caravans that've arrived on the verge again. Traveller kids are playing by a bus shelter, and one is squatting down. As I cycle past he's curling one out onto the pavement at the entrance to the shelter :angry:

The two mothers are standing a few feet away watching, and saying absolutely nothing.

Never mind the kids - if the parents let them act that way, they've no hope of learning any kind of right from wrong or appropriate / inappropriate behaviour.

yenrod

Keeno said:
I was out last night for my usual run and was comming towards a group of kids, I would say from 6 years old up to mabey 12/13. Next think I hear is the prang of a stone hitting my front spokes :angry:

I slammed the breaks on and just about kept my balance, good job as there was a car right behind me. I really had to controll my temper as I shouted over to them with something along the lines of 'if I had fell infront of that car would you be laughing', didnt really seem to make a difference TBH :angry: Im sure there was a few swear words mixed in with that aswell.

I just cant believe the state of some of our kids now, I wouldnt have dared to do anything like that if I was that age. Times are changing it seems.

That reminds me of when I was out last week I think some lad squited some water towards me that got me big time..so instead of carrying on i stopped dead.

Playing funny are ya - i said: only one lad was left / had the guts to stand his ground (bit fat too) yet the others had legged it.

I only stopped for the effect to teach them a lesson but that lad, I only hope he doesnt stand his ground with someone who'll knock him out.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Yenners - should have told him to squirt you some more .."I'm a bit hot" - it was hot - that is after giving them the scares !!......

Hindsight is great..I might have told them to go to that FCUK shop !

Phixion

Travellers and their kids have no morals, I have no issues in saying that.

I've had so much trouble with them in the past - when I was younger I went out for a bike ride with my bro and friend, we ended up being chased by 2 gypsys on a moped for 3 hours. Friend ended up with a badly hurt knee after they caught him and run over his leg.

Sounds funny, but when you're 12-14yrs old and being chased by 2 18-20yr olds on a moped... was scary :biggrin:

Maz

Guru
When I was about 7 or 8 I used to throw small stones and try and hit the hubcaps of passing cars, so it made a ping noise. All that came to an end when one driver stopped, reversed his car and gave me a telling off.

I should've just legged it, man.

Top Bottom