Bloody wind!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JonnyBlade

Live to Ride
Well another hellish windy day and unfortunately another tumble. Tucked in close to let the traffic pass and didn't anticipate a strong cross wind. At least I have matching hip grazes now and a nice elbow potential scar lol
Should have learned by now
blush.gif

fozzy

couldn't agree more. is it me; or, apart from a couple of days, has it just been windy for the last three weeks?

fozzy

love the clear skies, but will take some clouds over dodgy lorry drafts and gusts pushing you into the road. still, hopefully the wind will go soon, i'm in hertfordshire and had a horrible time today.

Ludwig

Hopeless romantic
You have to learn to love cycling in the wind and see it as good resistance training equivalent to running up sand dunes.

oldroadman

Veteran
A few seasons in Belgiam and Nederland would soon sort things out. A few weeks of wind? Nothing...it blows almost all the time there near the coasts, and every race is echelons, fighting to stay in, get in, get away. Bike racing is all about wind and hills, tail, head, cross, up, down. Now a nice flat crit on a still day...and then it rains...!

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
you guys want to come and hit the mountains of the south wales valleys, then you'll get the sense of wind

and rain
sad.gif

Top Bottom