Blue Light CC

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Blocked on that link

Sharky

Guru
The link worked for me, but the website tries to lure you in with attractive features, but just to find the basic details and membership costs, you have to dig very deep. So not much wiser.

tom73

Guru
Followed it from very early days of the idea to it being set up. It looks well established now I guess it's all down to how active the local one is. I've not heard much about it recently thought it had pack in.
Be nice if it was open to close family of "blue light" staff. We do have a shared understanding of what it's all about to work in it, and have same need to let of steam with others who know all about.
I've contacted them a number of times to ask for it to be opened up but never get a reply.
As for NHS one don't think one is around it's not a bad idea though most of the time things are aimed at ambo's and rest is forgotten.

lazybloke

Considering a new username
Wasn't aware of the cycling club, but there are all manner of "blue lights" perks available to my emergency services colleagues. Not to me though, because i work through suppliers, not directly.

classic33

Leg End Member
Followed it from very early days of the idea to it being set up. It looks well established now I guess it's all down to how active the local one is. I've not heard much about it recently thought it had pack in.
Be nice if it was open to close family of "blue light" staff. We do have a shared understanding of what it's all about to work in it, and have same need to let of steam with others who know all about.
I've contacted them a number of times to ask for it to be opened up but never get a reply.
As for NHS one don't think one is around it's not a bad idea though most of the time things are aimed at ambo's and rest is forgotten.
They're on strava, so must exist!

Wasn't aware of the cycling club, but there are all manner of "blue lights" perks available to my emergency services colleagues. Not to me though, because i work through suppliers, not directly.
Yes, l have a ‘Blue Light Card’, & there are various discounts/offers

Eg; at the moment (not sure when it ends), there’s 8% off ASDA shopping (barring alcohol)
Plus ‘Greene-King’ (pub chain) did offer 20% off your food bill

Last edited:
Top Bottom