Boardman Pro HT via cycle2work

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
I have my heart set on a Boardman Pro HT for the summer and the organisation I work for has duly added the Halfords bikescheme to our existing arrangements so I can attempt to get one. Have to decide between L or M sizes and though I'm 6' 2" I'm tending towards an M.

My form is completed and now I'm waiting for the "window" to close so it can be sent off to the admin people....

...wish me luck people wish me luck!

(PS If I can't get one then it will be a boardman r**d bike)

OP
OP
GrumpyGregry

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
The window has closed; the hire agreement has been despatched, safely received by Bikescheme and is completed correctly, my order is now being processed by Halfords and I await the all empowering LoC

OP
OP
GrumpyGregry

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
From asking HR to sign up with Halfords to the application window closing was three weeks, including all the credit checks which are complex for us as a not-for-profit, then 7-10 working days for the LoC to be sent out. 5 days into that period now.

Took the same time to sort out our first Cyclescheme buy, as it did with Evans, and EBC

OP
OP
GrumpyGregry

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Bump

LoC arrived y'day. Local store reservation 'timed out' and they sold the one in my size. Found one 25 miles away and have arranged to collect it tomorrow. Yay!

Nice one getsome pics up on here of the said machine and the proud owner;).

We were in Halfords yesterday and when the over enthusiastic sales guy asked to help, I enquired about "Boardman":ohmy: "try our Swansea branch Sir" came the reply:angry:

OP
OP
GrumpyGregry

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Picked up the bike today. Excellent service and perfectly set up. nice 20 mile shakedown ride got me and it nice and dirty. I'm a very happy boy.

Top Bottom