Boardman Road Bike Comp Large 2009 £400

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

400bhp

Guru
I've just bought a bike on my cycle to work scheme so I have my Boardman for sale.

Cost me £650 11 months ago.

It's got around 2-3k miles under its belt. A mixture of daily commutes and saturday 50 milers. Its recently been in for its annual service at Halfords. Bontranger Lite tyres have been recently fitted and the rear and front brake pads were replaced at the service.

Pics to follow once I clean it. My last ride on it is likely to be tomorrow.

It'll be om Ebay shortly but I thought I'd give someone here a chance first.

The bike and its components, as far as I can tell are almost identical to the 2010 version.

I'll be leaving the crud racer mudguards on it. The end bits have broken off, but to be frank they were a PITA as the ends overhung too much.

The handlebar rim tape end holder is missing on one end (am sure there's a technical term) but the tape hasn't moved despite it.

It has a couple of small scratches, mainly from me being careless when locking it up at work, but overall is in great condition. All parts are in perfect working order

Collection only please from S Manchester.

This is a great bike and I'm sorry to have to get rid of it. I was sceptical about buying a Boardman, but I wouldn't hesitate buying another. I would likely have bought another if my employer used Halfords (which they don't).

Any questions please ask.

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
I've just bought a bike on my cycle to work scheme so I have my Boardman for sale.

Cost me £650 11 months ago.

It's got around 2-3k miles under its belt. A mixture of daily commutes and saturday 50 milers. Its recently been in for its annual service at Halfords. Bontranger Lite tyres have been recently fitted and the rear and front brake pads were replaced at the service.

Pics to follow once I clean it. My last ride on it is likely to be tomorrow.

It'll be om Ebay shortly but I thought I'd give someone here a chance first.

The bike and its components, as far as I can tell are almost identical to the 2010 version.

I'll be leaving the crud racer mudguards on it. The end bits have broken off, but to be frank they were a PITA as the ends overhung too much.

The handlebar rim tape end holder is missing on one end (am sure there's a technical term) but the tape hasn't moved despite it.

It has a couple of small scratches, mainly from me being careless when locking it up at work, but overall is in great condition. All parts are in perfect working order

Collection only please from S Manchester.

This is a great bike and I'm sorry to have to get rid of it. I was sceptical about buying a Boardman, but I wouldn't hesitate buying another. I would likely have bought another if my employer used Halfords (which they don't).

Any questions please ask.

Good luck with the sale. Crud will replace the end bits off the mudguards for just the postage cost. Details HERE

Top Bottom