Boardman Road Pro Carbon Bike Small 50.5cm

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MadoneRider1991

Über Member
hi there here im selling a Boardman Road Pro Carbon Bike in size small, im selling this for a friend because he has just been made redundant and cant afford to keep something like this.

the bike is in amazing condidtion and has only done about 300 miles, it has only two minor paint flakes missing off it and this has been from new, these are pictured at the bottom of this thread.

the spec is as follows:

Brake Type: Dual Pivot Caliper Brake
  • Chainset: Upgraded to Shimano Ultegra Compact 50 x 34t
  • Forks: Full Carbon
  • Frame Colour: Light Blue
  • Frame Material: Carbon
  • Frame-: T800 Aero Carbon Fibre with tapered headtube, internal rear brake cable & BB30 bottom bracket
  • Front Brake: Shimano Ultegra Dual pivot
  • Front Mech: Shimano Ultegra
  • Gear Shifters: Shimano Ultegra
  • Handle Bars: Boardman alloy anatomic
  • Headset: FSA Orbit 1.1/8 - 1.5 Aheadset
  • Number of Gears: 20
  • Pedals: N/A
  • Rear Brake: Shimano Ultegra Dual pivot
  • Rear Mech: Shimano Ultegra
  • Saddle: Fizik Arione
  • Seatpost: Boardman Aero black carbon
  • Stem: Boardman black alloy 31.8mm
  • Tyre size: 23c
  • Tyres: Upgraded to Continetal Gatorskin
  • Wheel size: 700c
  • Frame Size (cm): 51 - 52
  • Approximate Weight (KG): 7.98
  • Cassette: 12-25T
  • Exact Frame Size: 50.5cm

as i mentioned above the bike has a couple of upgrades on it, first off the crankset has been upgraded to a Shimano Ultegra Compact Crankset and the tyres have been upgraded to Continental Gatorskin, the bike will also come with a free rear Fizik Blink Light

when the bike was brough at the start of september it cost £1799.99 but all we are asking for is £1300 or best offer!! and we can have it sent for a small extra charge.

if you have any questions dont hesitate to ask me via email, happy cycling :smile:

madonerider1991

OP
OP
MadoneRider1991

MadoneRider1991

Über Member
002.jpg

004.jpg
005.jpg 009.jpg 008.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg

Mike!

Guru
That looks lovely, good luck with the sale. I know what it's like having to sell your pride and joy (and more) when made redundant :sad:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
looking for £1200 or best offer!!
Bag of chips? :smile:

Seriously though if i could afford it i would snap your hand off but i cant so good luck with the sale , is your friend sure he wants to sell it unless he has hit rock bottom then i would have tried to hang on to such a nice bike.I sold a titanium bike about 15 years ago as i needed the cash and i have regretted it many times.

Top Bottom