Bolton to Cleveleys 100 Miler - Sunday 5th August

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Event title: Children in Need Charity Ride
Event date/s: Sunday 5th August 2012
Event location: Start at Bolton, BL3 6BS
Event organiser: Jon Bleackley, c/o Perrys Motor Sales Ltd, Bolton - 01204 362747
Your relationship: Ride Organiser and Children in Need Co-Ordinator
Cost of entry: FREE
Minimum sponsorship: No minimum - just do your best and feel free to use our official Children in Need Just Giving page below
Beneficiary: Children in Need
Event link: http://www.justgiving.com/PerrysPeddlers

I work for Perrys Peugeot in Bolton, and as Peugeot UK are official partners of BBC Children in Need this year we are riding 100 miles on 5th August 2012 to raise money for this great cause.

The ride will take us from Perrys Peugeot in Bolton HERE to Cleveleys and back. The route is pretty undemanding, (apart from the distance!), and for the most part will follow the Manchester to Blackpool route from the A6 at Chequerbent, Westhoughton HERE.

Our team is currently quite very small, and as such it would be great to boost the numbers somewhat with fellow cyclists who fancy a ride out. The pace will be leisurely trust me!

There is no cost involved, all we ask is you publish the link to our Just Giving page wherever you can. Email your friends, put it on Facebook/Twitter etc, just get the message out there.

Even if you don't use any social media you will still be very welcome.

For more details just drop me a line on here, or call me on 01204 362747, (office hours) and I'll answer any questions you might have.

We don't want to take over the roads, but it would be great to get a few more riders involved just for the ride benefits for one and all.

So come on guys, maybe like us you are aiming at your first 100 mile ride, after all we're all 100 mile virgins ourselves, so come on lets break our cherries together.

Cheers

Jon

NotthatJasonKenny

Faster on HFLC
I'm in!

Top Bottom