Bolts for cartridge pads

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

colinr

Mine have sheared and I can't undo them, can probably get them out by other means but can't find where to get replacements. Any ideas?

Not getting anywhere with the usual suspects, might an LBS stock this sort of thing? Or if someone has spares I'll happily exchange them for beer money, assuming they're a standard size (2mm I believe).

It's always brakes with me :evil:

Young Un

Pretty sure that these: http://www.dotbike.com/ProductsP4822.aspx?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=site&utm_campaign=DDI come with new shoes new screws new pads, everything :evil:

OP
OP
colinr

colinr

They're exactly what I have, turns out the bolts they use aren't up to much. The carts are fine, I've spare pads, was hoping just to find replacement bolts that will outlast the pads!

Young Un

I can ask at work for you tomorrow if you want, and if they have some I'll pop em in the post if you give a couple of squids to charidee or summin?

Young Un

colinr said:
That would be grand, thanks.

I'll try and remember to have a look, and just or future reference, they don't have to be done up tight at all, just nip them up - your brake blocks aren't really going to fall out, it's just a precaution.

Top Bottom