Bonj...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snorri

Legendary Member
Aw Shucks, a forum romance :biggrin::biggrin:

oxbob

You durty slappa, i can see the ferrets right now behind the settee shaking and hanging their heads in shame "wot has she been drinkin this time!"

Abitrary

buggi said:
I LOVE YOU !!!

(are you happy now, Abitrary???)

My happiness in all this is moot and not useful.

Bonj did however PM me last night to express interest in boning you, but he is shy.

All I can gather is despite the sensitive intelligent loser he appears to be, he is into *very* rough sex, and you need to be *willing*.

What you you do to bonj, just given a wheelchair and a blowtorch, buggi?

Abitrary

He doesn't love you. Look at the short perfunctory sentences of his proclamation, and the overuse of smileys.

Here is bonj's PM of last night:

Hi mate sorry cant find spellcheker on this bit so bear with me. You rekon that buggi is up for it then? She comes across as a bit of a girlie girl and I like lesbian bruisers who can armwrestle me for my attentions. You know... the kind who'd kick your head in as soon as shag you. Love bonj xxx

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
Abitrary said:
He doesn't love you. Look at the short perfunctory sentences of his proclamation, and the overuse of smileys.

Here is bonj's PM of last night:

Hi mate sorry cant find spellcheker on this bit so bear with me. You rekon that buggi is up for it then? She comes across as a bit of a girlie girl and I like lesbian bruisers who can armwrestle me for my attentions. You know... the kind who'd kick your head in as soon as shag you. Love bonj xxx

Hmmm does this mean that he may not be the one for me? i'm heartbroken :laugh:

Abitrary

buggi said:
Hmmm does this mean that he may not be the one for me? i'm heartbroken :laugh:

bonj is as human as you buggi - he has dreams, needs and a desire to be loved, just like us all. What about *his* needs?

On a scale of 1 to 10, how enthusiastically violent would you be on bonj if you cornered him?

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
Abitrary said:
bonj is as human as you buggi - he has dreams, needs and a desire to be loved, just like us all. What about *his* needs?

On a scale of 1 to 10, how enthusiastically violent would you be on bonj if you cornered him?

about a 12 if that's what he wants.

Abitrary

buggi said:
about a 12 if that's what he wants.

we're cooking with gas now... cool.

What household items from around the house and shed would you use on him though? c'mon, you know what I mean.

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
it all depends on the level of pain that Bonj wants :smile:

i'm logging off now so he will have to think about it over the next week or so :laugh:

Abitrary

buggi said:
it all depends on the level of pain that Bonj wants :smile:

i'm logging off now so he will have to think about it over the next week or so :laugh:

cheers buggi. Have a good rest and come back strong and feisty. Let him have it proper when you get back though.

Top Bottom