Bonjour

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sveno

Hello there,

Well, I felt always a bit awkward when I tried to find my way into an existing group. So, I am the newbie, and I live in the centre of France (whereas I am not French, mind you!) and I love riding and maintaining lightweights from the seventies (preferably British makes).

I'd say I do some 160kms a week to get to my workplace and back. That would be roughly 100miles. With some 2000m of climbing. On the week ends, I like the odd ride with me mates in the massif central, with me mates.

So, that's my story. Thanks for listening.

Sven

Bonsoir sveno! Beaucoup des mecs anglais ici - who 'habite' en france. Check out 'yello' in Racing and elsewhere, or Hover Fly, who lives in 'a big ouse in France'. :smile:
Welcome to the forum.

yello

Hello sveno and welcome,

I'm another France living forumer. I'm not ever so very far away from you by the sounds of it. I'm south Indre, north Creuse borders. I ride with my local FFCT group once a week (weather permitting!) plus my own solo rides.

I suspect British lightweights are not so easy to find out here but I know that leboncoin and trocvelo both have some French exotica from time-to-time.

bonne route!

Check out 'yello' in Racing and elsewhere

Gosh, I'm associated with the 'racing' forum. I must get out more! (No fret, I know what's meant and it's fair comment.) :smile:

OP
OP
sveno

sveno

I'm another France living forumer. I'm not ever so very far away from you by the sounds of it. I'm south Indre, north Creuse borders. I ride with my local FFCT group once a week (weather permitting!) plus my own solo rides.

bonne route!

I live in Lyon, so I guess I'd better say "Centre-East France", for it's a long way to Indre/Creuse.

Bonne route!

Sven