book recommended by vernon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
After reading , A man called ove, recommended by @swee'pea99 , I was recommended another book by the much missed Vernon, I read the sample page on my kindle , other things got in the way and I forgot about it,anyway last Friday for some reason I remembered about it.

its called ... the 100 year old man who jumped out of the window and disappeared, Vernon said "it has some wonderful comedic moments , he wasn't wrong , a highly recommended read , THANKS VERNON:laugh::okay:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
I have that book in my pile of books to read. I must dig it out.

screenman

Legendary Member
After reading , A man called ove, recommended by @swee'pea99 , I was recommended another book by the much missed Vernon, I read the sample page on my kindle , other things got in the way and I forgot about it,anyway last Friday for some reason I remembered about it.

its called ... the 100 year old man who jumped out of the window and disappeared, Vernon said "it has some wonderful comedic moments , he wasn't wrong , a highly recommended read , THANKS VERNON:laugh::okay:

I read that a good what might be a couple of years ago now, a good read, happy and sad but a real page turner for me.

Stephenite

Membå
I am sure you will enjoy it , a man called ove, is a good book , it will have you crying with both laughter and sadness.

sadly I cant pass either of them on as they are both on kindle
This is the problem with Kindle isn't it? I like reading books on my Kindle but i also like to have the hard copy to do with as i like.

Top Bottom