Book up for grabs!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
French Revolutions by Tim Moore.

Will send it on to the first person who PMs me...

(I nabbed it off Chuffy, and I can't remember who he got it from, but thanks!)

bobg

Über Member
Baggy said:
French Revolutions by Tim Moore.

Will send it on to the first person who PMs me...

(I nabbed it off Chuffy, and I can't remember who he got it from, but thanks!)

Hi Baggy, I can't seem to PM you but if it's still available I'd very much like to read it. :sad:

ChrisKH

Guru
Guys, books up for grabs:-

Lance Armstrong 'tour de force' by Daniel Coyle. The Award Winning Sunday Times bestseller. Just finished reading this for a second time and it's good IMO.

Paul Kimmage - Rough Ride. Behind the Wheel with a Pro Cyclist. Life as a domestique. Again good book for different reasons. See Irish pro-cycing from a different viewpoint to Roche and Kelly.

Please make a specific request in your PM if you don't want both. Cheers!

ChrisKH said:
Guys, books up for grabs:-

Lance Armstrong 'tour de force' by Daniel Coyle. The Award Winning Sunday Times bestseller. Just finished reading this for a second time and it's good IMO.

Paul Kimmage - Rough Ride. Behind the Wheel with a Pro Cyclist. Life as a domestique. Again good book for different reasons. See Irish pro-cycing from a different viewpoint to Roche and Kelly.

Please make a specific request in your PM if you don't want both. Cheers!
Ooooh, me for Rough Ride! I was considering a purchase, but hey, more money for cake! :thumbsup:

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
We need an area of the forum for books being released and some way of tracking the order of 'who's next' - unsure how we'd do this easily though such that we know who has it now and thus who's next etc.

Any ideas anyone?

Top Bottom