Bottom bracket spanner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

colcazal

Hi,

Is anyone willing to sell a bottom bracket spanner for a adjustable type BB. I need the spanner that fits the drive side cup (Two flats) I am not sure of size maybe 32mm?? If anyone has one please let me know.

Col

Chrisz

Über Member
Think I have one loafing around in my shed. If I can find it it's yours (wanna make a small donation to H4H?) ;)

Chrisz

Über Member
Cheers mate - PM me your address and I'll get it in the post to you tomorrow.

And yes, I am now officially good to go! It's now like waiting for Christmas when you know you're getting a really, really good prezzie :tongue:

OP
OP
colcazal

colcazal

PM sent.

I wish it was me!!

I have been out of action for two weeks now but getting better and hope to be on the bike very soon.

Did you see the news this morning? H4H getting good publicitiy from the guy that done the LM. Brilliant!

Cheers,
Col

Chrisz

Über Member
colcazal said:
PM sent.

I wish it was me!!

I have been out of action for two weeks now but getting better and hope to be on the bike very soon.

Did you see the news this morning? H4H getting good publicitiy from the guy that done the LM. Brilliant!

Cheers,
Col

Aye, they have some very good PR guys working for them!

It's going to be a cracking ride - I've pretty much reached my minimum sponsorship limit now. My game plan has been to get plenty of decent miles/training in so that I can enjoy myself on the ride, finish relatively early each day and have plenty of time/energy to sample the local brew each evening :biggrin:

Chrisz

Über Member
;)

Top Bottom