breakfast this morning

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

Was

Roll number 1: Dry cured maple bacon with a potato scone

Roll number 2: Debbie and Andrews Sicilian pork sausages and a potato scone with some chilli relish.

Big pot of assam tea and a flick through the papers.

Scrumdiddliyumptous!!!!

Not a bad start to the day! A celtic win, a few of pints of Guinness, a curry later for dinner and an early night with Mrs Greedo ;), should make this a pretty good day all round

Jane Smart

The Queen
Your breakfast sounds yummy, I honestly can't remember the last time I had a cooked breakfast. Oh wait yes I can it was when I was four stone heavier! ( this time last year:blush:)

Have a great day Greedo, I have not ventured outside yet, to buy a paper, the roads and paths are just so bad with the snow.

Anything interesting in the paper??

;)

OP
OP
G

Greedo

Jane Smart said:
Your breakfast sounds yummy, I honestly can't remember the last time I had a cooked breakfast. Oh wait yes I can it was when I was four stone heavier! ( this time last year:blush:)

Have a great day Greedo, I have not ventured outside yet, to buy a paper, the roads and paths are just so bad with the snow.

Anything interesting in the paper??

;)

Not really but just flicked through the Sunday times before Mrs Greedo was throwing out yesterdays an realised I hadn't read the Herald so sitting reading a day old paper. No wonder i'm losing track of what day it is. Have a bit of chet baker playing in the background and a full stomach so who cares.

gavintc

Guru
I live above the paper shop - must get my arse moving this morning and get downstairs for a copy and probably get a nice coffee from Beanscene.

As for breakfast, my wife brought me it in bed while we were watching the Marr programme.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Do you remember when the Royle Family started and was funny and a lot of the conversation revolved around what they'd had for tea or breakfast? I feel some deja-vu all over again, as they say.;)

OP
OP
G

Greedo

rich p said:
Do you remember when the Royle Family started and was NEVER funny and a lot of the conversation revolved around what they'd had for tea or breakfast? I feel some deja-vu all over again, as they say.;)

Fixed that for you!:biggrin:

Globalti

Legendary Member
Just walked back from driving Mrs RR and her mother up the hill at the end of our street; I was determined to see them on their way. Now back to a nagging-free day, a nice coffee then some tobogganning with RR junior.

TVC

A lie in for me today, so just a slice of toast. I am just off to start a creamy cauliflower and Quenby Hall Stilton soup for dindins.

Top Bottom