Brompton Bags for Sale!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

suecsi

I have one with me at work, so have taken the picture straight away. The other one is at home, will upload a shot later.

The one attached now is an older style S-Bag (pre 2010). I bought it used, though it was in great condition then. I have only used it since January 2011. Comes complete with frame, you just need the block to attach to the front of the Brompton.

This is the only bag that (officially) fits on the S bars on a Brompton, but I have been using it on standard M bars thinking I wouldn't carry much stuff. I was wrong!

S Bag Photos

IMAG0005.jpg IMAG0004.jpg

The second bag is a larger one, an old version of what is now the C bag, a very basic bag with two rear pockets but that is about it. I still see a lot of these around so they are obviously pretty hardy. Comes with frame but the frame is quite old and doesn't have a plastic cover on the handle like the S bag frame does.

This one was used when I bought it but I have never used it and it has been in a box since January 2011.

S-bag = £50.00 + £8.00 postage (quite heavy and bulky). Or collect for cash in Kingston upon Thames/Richmond/Heathrow area

Old 'C' type bag - £50.00 + £8.00 postage (quite heavy and bulky). Or collect for cash in Kingston upon Thames/Richmond/Heathrow area

Just waiting for delivery of my new bag, then these are ready to go.

These will go on EBay next week if no-one needs them here.

OP
OP
suecsi

suecsi

The S Bag is now on EBay - the older style bag is not on there yet.

I was playing with the EBay app and camera on my new phone and figured I'd try it.

Top Bottom