Brompton Bike Colours App

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

samanosuke

Hi guys, I've made a simple flash application which lets you choose the different colours of the main frame and extremities of a brompton, which I'd like to share with you all:

http://www.swfcabin.com/open/1256477694

When I caught brompton fever, I went into photoshop and stitched bits of images together to create my dream brompton. I don't think there is already an app out there for this, so decided yesterday to create one. No more guessing if the green frame will go with pink any more!

Enjoy :whistle:

Brilliant but there should be an option for Ti forks and rear triangle.

mercurykev

I would have loved this when I was choosing my Brompton. I ended up going with Turkish Green main frame and purple extremities - i think it looks great.

OP
OP
S

samanosuke

Thanks for checking it out guys, and for the votes :biggrin:

If I do upgrade it, i'll be sure to make it the definite customisation app for bromptons....

... no promises though!

BigSteev

Nice application. I've had a play with it but no matter which combination I try it still looks like a pile of poo. Maybe you could do something similar but use a real bike?

A good app. I have gone with Black with Red extremities just because both colours come at no extra charge but the bike will look a bit different from all the others on the train (to avoid confusion)
A stirling effort Sir!

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
That's pretty cool.

Number14

Guru
Great little app. Would it be easy to add the colour description when you hover over the colour square for all of us colour blind peoples?

OP
OP
S

samanosuke

Thanks for the feedback guys :sad:

As JensR pointed out however, there was already an app made (boo hoo!)

If I do decide to update it I will take all suggestions on board! My personal want is to be able to quickly switch between the current colours with a single click (i.e yellow/red to red/yellow).

Top Bottom