Bromptonauten kaputt?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

berlinonaut

Veteran
Jupp, it is broken, hopefully not beyond repair. Our problem is that the forum owner is not responsive - he kind of pulled out of participating actively in the forum many years ago already. Currently we cannot reach him. We do have a plan b already (as well as c and d) - in the end we are Germans. :rolleyes: In the meantime, until we have either a new or a repaired forum we created a slack community that is small but grows daily. I'll drop you (and anyone who is interested) the link per PM

Bromcrom

Hello Berlinonaut,
I would be obliged if you could send me
a valid link as well.

Matthi

Hallo Berlinonaut,
kann ich dich mal kurzfristig per Mail erreichen.
Bromptonauten ist ja gerade nicht und ich versuche Dich mal hierrüber zu erwischen.
Ich bräuchte mal Deine expertise und bin unter (phone number deleted by mod for privacy) oder laurinora@gmx.de zu erreichen.
Grüße Matthi aus Leizpig

Mod Translation:
Hello @berlinonaut,
The Bromptonauten site is off line, and I'm trying to get you on here.
I am in need of your knowledge, you can reach me at (phone number deleted by mod) or my email is laurinora@gmx.de
Regards,
Matthi from Leizpig

@Matthi welcome to Cycle Chat.
Posts on here should be in English, reason being the Moderators team is based in the UK, we need to be able to distinguish spamming posts.
Lucky for you ^_^ this mod understands German, so I did the translation.
I deleted your phone number: this is a public forum, visible to all online, you wouldn't want to get strange phone calls :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

berlinonaut

Veteran
We now have officially a new home and finally launched the new forum for Bromptonauten (under a new TLD):

https://bromptonauten.cc/

Feel free to register if you like - while the forum is generally in German language we do our best to deal with English comments and questions. Just don't mention the war. :tongue:
Many thanks @Shaun for sharing his experiences with Xenforo with me :okay: - this led us to the decision to use it as well. Now that I know the backend of Xenforo: Be nice to the mods and admins here - it offers some very nasty features for nasty users. :laugh::ohmy:

Top Bottom