Brooks B17 Saddle and maintenance kit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mitz

Well, bought this in the summer for my LEJOG, but in the end I used the GEL saddle that came with my new bike.

So, it was bought in the summer from Evans Cycles. It has had just one proofide application and the adjuster has been turned less than a quarter of a turn. It was used about 5 times and apart from that it has been kept in the cover bag that comes with it. It has not been wet at any time. There is also a boxed maintenance kit with an adjustment spanner, cloth and proofide as well as instructions. Dare say I could find the receipts somewhere, it was purchased from Evans Cycles in Birmingham.

Its the tan / brown one and it is in near perfect condition, save a very small nick on the rear at the bottom, a few mm long maybe. It's not noticeable.

You don't need me to tell you about the Brooks B17 Saddle ..... it's all been said before biggrin.gif

The item is in Stourbridge, West Midlands. Payment can be by paypal, cheque, bank transfer or cash on collection

I don't have a picture, but I am more than happy of course to get one sent over to me / you should it be required (I'm in Spain)

I'd be looking for offers around / over £45 for the saddle and maintenance kit plus postage, so about £72 quids worth of near new kit for that has to be a bargain doesn't it?

stevevw

Guru
I am interested in this depending on colour. You say Tan / Brown is this Honey the lighter of the two browns more orange than red. If so that is the one I want.

Like this one http://www.sjscycles.co.uk/brooks-b17-standard-leather-saddle-honey-with-black-steel-rails-prod2867/

Steve

OP
OP
Mitz

Mitz

I am interested in this depending on colour. You say Tan / Brown is this Honey the lighter of the two browns more orange than red. If so that is the one I want.

Like this one http://www.sjscycles...rails-prod2867/

Steve

Hi Steve

My memory tells me that its the one you have linked to, but just to ensure no error I have asked for a photo to be sent to me.
I didnt realise there were so many colours until I just looked :-)

I'll post you up a picture as soon as I get it :-)

Thanks for the interest

Bigad

Regular
Aren't they lovely? I have a black B17 now, but used to ride on a Swallow. My Dad told me I'd never have children as a result. Wrong there then!

Top Bottom