Brooks Team Pro Titanium Saddle (Honey)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LazyLoki

Had this saddle since the start of the year but I've probably only done about 500 miles on it. Used the brooks proofhide three or four times since new but I found it to be comfortable out of the box so this has mainly been to condition the leather. One coat top and bottom when new and then a couple of times since then on top.

I'm a fairly light rider (65kg) so it's not had a hard break in and the shape has barely changed since new. The bike got knocked over a while back so there are a couple of scrapes and scratches on the top but I get the impression these will become less apparent with use and proofhiding. You can see the main one in the second picture buts the light makes it look worse than it is, the other are just scuffs.

Colour is Honey but they tend to darken with use and proofhide. Very comfortable but I'd only recommend getting it if your handlebars are equal or lower than your saddle height, otherwise something like the B17 would be better.

I'm selling because since getting my new road bike I've caught the weight weenie bug and even though this is the 'light' titanium version it still weights in at 410g and therefore has to go! Looking for £75 posted or you can come and collect if you're in North London. I'll also throw in the Brooks care kit and a Brooks saddle cover.

Also got a set of matching Brooks that I'll include for £10 extra or sell for £15.

OP
OP
L

LazyLoki

Top Bottom