Brooks Ti Swift For Sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

asterix

Comrade Member
Nearly new black Titanium railed Brooks Swift saddle. Probably less than 200 miles covered, proofided, almost pristine with no scuffs, a couple of hardly visible marks only. Unfortunately I am not Swift-shaped so would exchange for good Standard Ti railed B17 or sell for £85 plus P&P.

DSCF0868.jpg
DSCF0870.jpg
DSCF0871.jpg

ASC1951

Guru
I was going to say "What? £85?!", then I saw that the Ti Swift was now £155-ish everywhere. ;)

I've got one on the bike and one laid away from three years ago when they were half the price, so I don't think I can justify a third even at £85, when it will probably have to be ridden by my next of kin. Pity....

OP
OP
asterix

asterix

Comrade Member
Surprisingly little interest in this bargain saddle from CycleChat, whereas lots of enquiries from YACF and CTC sites. It was sold within 2 hours!

yello

I've only just seen the thread. I want to assess for myself the folklore of Brookes but I suspect that even qt £85, I would have baulked.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
asterix said:
Surprisingly little interest in this bargain saddle from CycleChat, whereas lots of enquiries from YACF and CTC sites. It was sold within 2 hours!

Having sat on one of these torture devices before you would have had to pay me 85 before sitting on one ;)

OP
OP
asterix

asterix

Comrade Member
Having sat on one of these torture devices before you would have had to pay me 85 before sitting on one

Yup, that's why I sold it.. Having had B17s for years I thought I'd give something narrower a try as a lot of people seem to like them. Bad idea - some people just aren't meant for such saddles or vice versa. Have ordered new B17.

marxist_fixie

Proper tea is theft [with apologies to Prodhom]
I have a Brooks Pro...that has been cut away....hard as nails...but the most comfy saddle on the planet...for me.....i had a B-17...not as comfortable.....i tried a Ti Swift.....again not so good...mine does not have Ti rails...one cannot legislate for comfort with saddles.

Top Bottom