BRVR - Goats League - Climb 22 - Santa Fe De Montseney

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Decided to play nicely and stay in Europe rather than hop across the pond and do a couple of rides in Colorado. This week we visit Spain, in particular Cataluna for @keithaitch s favorite birthday ride the 34.62Km, 1224m ascent of the Santa Fe De Montseny. It's actually a nice climb having done it earlier in the year.

santafedemontseny.profile.png

Post your times in the thread and I'll update the Goats League Spreadsheet

Please include your BRVR User/Display Name to give other riders pacers to chase if they so desire.

OP
OP
Aleman

Aleman

I think I'm caught up with spreadsheet updates, and this weeks ride can be found >>> Here <<<

Crook Town AFC

Dave Wade on BRVR
01:26:44. Was hoping to do better but just couldn't seem to turn the pedals round fast enough. It was going to be the Coll de la Rabassa today but as it features in the upcoming BRVR Vuelta 2018 challenge I decided to hold off and kill two birds with one stone. Also featured is the Coll d’Ordino, so if anyone was fancying that in the Goats league it may be worth holding back till the 25th at least.

SmP-62

1:24:12 ... not great ... 10 days ago I went on my periodical medical exam (blood, urin, heart, ...), status was great ... but I catch stomach virus infection there ... sh*t ... unable to ride for a few days ... then legs were ok, but body was down ... still not in order, but better every day

Last edited:
OP
OP
Aleman

Aleman

That was a bastard rhythm buster!! considering my best time up that was 1:24 something (Fairy dust enabled probably) I could only manage 1:50:59 ... Should have less fairy dust rides now I have my Vector 3's recording power rather than the BKool Pro!

Top Bottom