BSO stolen, and returned!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Friend of mine in Hull was complaining to me a couple weeks ago his BSO had been stolen (crap lock, bad location etc) Turns out this week whoever took it returned it, and left it unlocked with a puncture repaired exactly from where it was taken. I'd like to think they had a change of heart but more likely they just never locked it whilst they were using it....:biggrin:

Incidentally the replacement BSO he was using he found in a skip, he's currently swapping some parts from that onto the new one as they seem a little better.

Hull > Home of the worlds first city wide 'share a bike scheme' :laugh:

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
Friend of mine in Hull was complaining to me a couple weeks ago his BSO had been stolen (crap lock, bad location etc) Turns out this week whoever took it returned it, and left it unlocked with a puncture repaired exactly from where it was taken. I'd like to think they had a change of heart but more likely they just never locked it whilst they were using it....:biggrin:

Incidentally the replacement BSO he was using he found in a skip, he's currently swapping some parts from that onto the new one as they seem a little better.

Hull > Home of the worlds first city wide 'share a bike scheme' :laugh:

Now if that isn't an indictment of BSO's I don't know what is :biggrin:

OP
OP
wiggydiggy

wiggydiggy

Guru
Now if that isn't an indictment of BSO's I don't know what is :biggrin:

From what he says and I've seen its pretty common to 'find' BSO's in Hull
tongue.gif

Top Bottom