btfb anything planned.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jags

Guru
bigtallfatbloke im just curious where is your next tour ,and how is that garmin working out for you.how do you go about planning your tour's is the sunnier countrys top of the list for you .

Bigtallfatbloke

Hi

I am not sure exactly where yet, I'll think it over during the winter...the Garmin is working out fine now, it did a great job for me in France. The better I get at telling it what to do the better it gets at telling me what to do!

I would much prefer to ride in good weather than bad (having said that I am off on a CTC ride tomorrow in this rubbish weather!)
Cant change the weather, just go prepared for all types and deal with it on a day by day basis.
How do I plan the tours...erm...well once I get into it I can over plan I guess. I am not one to just go on a wing and a prayer, I will try to anticipate problems before they arise and how to deal with them...thankfully usually they then dont arrive. However once i am touring I am pretty flexible and change things as I feel like it on th eground.

..seems such a long time ago since I rode through germany and then through France...but it was only a few weeks. Right now I am focused on my new Bianchi which should arrive soon, and also a bike build ove rin the classified section here on CC.

I think I will start getting Wander lust again after Christmas!

Top Bottom