B'Twin Decathlon Rockrider 5.1 Medium

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

400bhp

Guru
I've got the above for sale - bought around April last year for my wife. It's done less than 300 miles (probably more like 200) and is in excellent condition. I initially bought it to see if she liked cycling. She does and so we are upgrading her bike.

I will post pics shortly, but it's essentially a stock Decathlon Rockrider with the B'Twin 26" mudguards thrown in.

Spec from Decathlon is here.

They are £150 new. I'll take £100 for it.

I'm based in Manchester. I can deliver within a reasonable radius but you will have to pay petrol and my car does a thirsty 20mpg.

OP
OP
400bhp

400bhp

Guru
Finally got round to taking some pics.

NEW PRICE £80 (will be on Fleabay near the end of the week and my guess is it will go fr £100).

Photos here.

OP
OP
400bhp

400bhp

Guru
I could ship it to a fellow CC'er I suppose.

You'll have to do some of the running around for me (get a rough price for postage etc) and we would have to think the best way of packing it off (pedals off/handlebars turned 90 deg).

colinr

I've consulted the missus and she doesn't like it, sorry! Wants something with a basket :rolleyes:

If you were to ship it, I've used Parcelmonkey before and it came in around £20 (they use other couriers, I ended up with City Link). Halfords gave me a bike box and I took off wheels and pedals, rotated bars 90° and applied tape / bubble wrap as required.

OP
OP
400bhp

400bhp

Guru
Its a medium, best to check on the decathlon site for sizes. I am not at home ayt the moment to check.

Should have read the title, doh.

Will fin it past someone

Top Bottom