Bullet camera / DVR units

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bicyclos

Part time Anorak
Has anyone on here bought a bullet camera from Sport-Cam. The kits you can buy with a JXD DV unit and bullet camera that is powered by 8xAA batteries or by a Li ion battery. If you have, how has the unit performed?

The reason I ask is that I purchased one of the kits at xmas time as my main gift / early birthday present and to be honest I am not having a good experience with it. I have yet to get 20 mins footage out of the thing without it breaking down. I mainly bought the bullet cam because I want to record footage of off shoots of the greenway and un-explored tracks around where I live plus use it for commuting to work. Every piece of footage freezes for 1sec here and there and pixilates. I have had to take the camera back as I have found a fault on the power cable side. Previous was the battery and before that, the DV unit......replaced. I will say the unit has had little use, not thrown about or misused and all the cables etc are housed in a bum bag I bought which kept things tidy.

I am just seeing what happens next when I get the cam back.........

Top Bottom