Bullhorn bars

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Radius

SHREDDER
Wanted - Bullhorn bars

Looking to 'sex up' my commuter / hybrid. Not sure about clamp size, but it's a Ridgeback MX2 hybrid / MTB (honestly, it'll look good when it's finished!). If anyone's got some bullhorns about, gimme a shout! (poet...don't know it...etc)

:rolleyes:

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Radius, would you want converted bull horns, as in origionally lovely shiney Cinellies (sp?) drops that have been loped?

OP
OP
Radius

Radius

SHREDDER
They do look very similar, just shorter, not the same, obviously. And thanks for the think, but like I said I've got 2 pairs now.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Radius said:
They do look very similar, just shorter, not the same, obviously. And thanks for the think, but like I said I've got 2 pairs now.

Click on the link, they arent dropped bars:rolleyes:
And it was bull horns that were £19.99 somewhere on the internet:wacko: Thought it was Rutland Cycles but theres were £31.
Im not going to start the, chopped drop bars arguement again, but you having 2 pairs and not wanting to use them because they dont look right is just a sign:thumbsup:
A TT forum might be a better place to find second hand ones by the way.

OP
OP
Radius

Radius

SHREDDER
Yeh and i've got a pair of chopped and a pair of actual base bars / bullhorns. And I'm not not using them cos they don't look right, but because I need either pull ratio converters for the brakes, or new brakes alltogether, as well as bar end shifters. Ok?

Tharg2007

Veteran
i got some blackwell bars for my ribble for a £5 from the cycle fair in mcr. Seen em for between £10 and £20 online. they are comfy.
heres a pic:
3252890715_dc3efb585f_b.jpg

Top Bottom