C2W Scheme

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Leodis

Veteran
With cyclescheme you have to have sorted the 12 month options first and then you can reapply.

vickster

Legendary Member
Surely that's a question for your HR department who administer the scheme, most have an annual C2W window I think

How it works generally depending on the scheme is that when your employer opens the scheme you can join up to the value of usually £1000. When the scheme is opened up again 6 months down the line you can 'tag on' a new bike/accessories up the value not spent 1st time round (still within the £1k).

The additional items will then be paid over 6 months instead of 12 and your original item is paid over 12 with the usual option to extend, return, buy everything at the end of 12 months.

You can't however have two cycle to work schemes on different agreements at the same time meaning the maximum you can hire is always £1000 at anyone time.

If you want to own two £1000 pound bikes you will have to do it over 2 agreements and 2 years but don't forgot the scheme also includes equipment and clothing so it's not just bikes.

Choice of lbs is down to the scheme parameters.

OP
OP
Chris Swift

Chris Swift

How it works generally depending on the scheme is that when your employer opens the scheme you can join up to the value of usually £1000. When the scheme is opened up again 6 months down the line you can 'tag on' a new bike/accessories up the value not spent 1st time round (still within the £1k).

The additional items will then be paid over 6 months instead of 12 and your original item is paid over 12 with the usual option to extend, return, buy everything at the end of 12 months.

You can't however have two cycle to work schemes on different agreements at the same time meaning the maximum you can hire is always £1000 at anyone time.

If you want to own two £1000 pound bikes you will have to do it over 2 agreements and 2 years but don't forgot the scheme also includes equipment and clothing so it's not just bikes.

Choice of lbs is down to the scheme parameters.

That's very interesting!

Peter Armstrong

Über Member
I got my bike on the C2W scheme; the value of my bike was £1400. The shop officially sold the bike to me for £1000 and I un-officially coughed up the remaining £400.
So there are ways around it.

Top Bottom