Cadel exciting Evans

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I may have to eat humble pie if Cadel carries on like this. He followed up a win on Ventoux (albeit by outsprinting Gesink on the run-in) with a mountain top breakaway win in the Coppi e Bartoli. Perhaps he's coming out of his shell to dominate!

walker

I think after his second in the TdF last year he is starting to find his winning ways again. I'm getting the feeling he is thinking of retiring at the end of this year to and is going for one last push and go out on a bang. I just hope it's not too much to soon and he falls in the TdF this year

Frazer

Evans is one guy i would actually like to see win the TdF....hard working, nice guy, just needs that bit of aggression that he seems to be getting this year. One guy I would be almost sure is clean. Then again, I used to think that of Floyd...they are quite similar riders though.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
He is the least exciting, most whingey irritating cyclist around, but I don't begrudge him winning things, especially if it will stop him moaning!

Flying_Monkey said:
He is the least exciting, most whingey irritating cyclist around, but I don't begrudge him winning things, especially if it will stop him moaning!
I agree! But unlike you, I do begrudge him winning stuff. The TdF needs a bit of flair, something other than being a wheelsucking whinger. He can have a few baubles, but leave the big one for someone with more personality than a used teabag.

Keith Oates

Janner
He does lack Charisma but I think accusung him of having less personality than a used tea bag is a bit heavy, Chuffy. OT, but that's the first time I've heard that 'description' of anyone, must remember and use it in the future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave5N

Über Member
He won't win the TdF. Doesn't want it enough.

Top Bottom