Campagnolo Road Hubs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

beancounter

Can't find any anywhere, except Record (too dear).

Want 32h f/r hubs, 10 speed. Veloce/Centaur/Chorus. Must be silver.

Any info or pointers gratefully received.

bc

Tynan

Veteran

OP
OP
beancounter

beancounter

Tynan said:
ah, is 32h the problem?

No, 36h would do, the problem is that all of the links you've posted (which I appreciate, although I've already been through them all) are for front hubs only, except for the rear veloce at jejames, which is out of stock!

Again, appreciate your efforts though.

bc

Will1985

Über Member
Good luck! I spent ages looking for Veloce hubs earlier this year. I thought I'd found a place which sold the 2007 model but was sent the older one....given the amount I paid, it went straight back with a message to get their stock descriptions correct in future. Now I've just given up.

OP
OP
beancounter

beancounter

Will1985 said:
Good luck! I spent ages looking for Veloce hubs earlier this year. I thought I'd found a place which sold the 2007 model but was sent the older one....given the amount I paid, it went straight back with a message to get their stock descriptions correct in future. Now I've just given up.

Just about to give up myself. Think Miche will have to do.

bc

OP
OP
beancounter

beancounter

Will1985 said:

In the end I've decided to stop mucking about and ordered 32 hole Record hubs with Mavic Open Pro rims and stainless spokes (obviously).

Got a good price and should be a super set of wheels.

bc

Landslide

Rare Migrant
Presumably a bit dearer than you were planning, but Yum!:tongue:

OP
OP
beancounter

beancounter

Landslide said:
Presumably a bit dearer than you were planning, but Yum!:tongue:

Yes but only about £60 to be honest, and I've skimped a bit on other areas of the build which I can upgrade later if I decide I've done wrong...

...yum indeed - thanks!

bc

Top Bottom