Can anyone identify this model of Cube?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NeilT21

ebay item number 122600819707 looking yto make a bid on this for my wife, but just wanted to get a bit more detail on the bike and components

S-Express

How about asking the seller?

OP
OP
NeilT21

NeilT21

vickster

Legendary Member
Full link is http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/122600819707?_trksid=p2045573.m570.l5997&_trkparms=gh1g=I122600819707.N34.S1.R1.TR2 All I can get from the seller is that its got no model number on it! I think its probably too big anyway as the seller says that its 37 inches from the top of the saddle to the ground.... but then again, they haven't said how high up the saddle is!

that's the one :smile:
What size is it and how tall is your wife? Does the seller not know what size it is? I wouldn't be buying a bike he claims is unused without seeing the receipt which surely would specify the size (then you can research the sizing as per Cube's recos)

Presumably you weren't planning on buying it without her trying it out?

Cycleops

Legendary Member
All I can get from the seller is that its got no model number on it! I think its probably too big anyway as the seller says that its 37 inches from the top of the saddle to the ground.... but then again, they haven't said how high up the saddle is.
Doesn't look like a large size. Ask him to measure from the centre of the crank to top of the seat tube.

Top Bottom