Can we have the rain back please?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Norm

I did a regular tow-path run in the rain on Wednesday and loved it. Mainly because I only saw one other person.

I did the same run tonight and it was hell. Windsor had drunks pushing each other into the road in front of me (yeah, it would be fecking funny for your mate to be hit by 20st of cyclist doing over 20mph), Eton had drunks walking out into the road in front of me (apparently it was my fault for not ringing my bell), and the towpath was completely blocked in several places by fishermen who pitched their tents across the path, presumably because it was clear of roots and dodgy undergrowth.

Can we have the rain back, so these micro-cocks go back indoors to watch Big Brother or something. :sad:

Brandane

Legendary Member
Can we have the rain back,

I know what you mean, but NO! Not until the middle of next week anyway, because I'm on holiday until then :tongue:.

Fisherman who use poles for fishing are a pain in the backside. last year on the Chichester canal path which is part of NCN2 and 88 cycle path, I rode over one as the guy had pulled it back over the path with out looking.. turned it into a banana, he was so rude, threathened to bash me until I got off the bike and he had a change of mind.. a fishing friend told me that the pole would have cost him about £200.

Bloody Marvellous

JeProject

It's a shame that in all situations in life we will always be surrounded by multiple people lacking in respect and intelligence... better to occasionally be frustrated by these types than actually be one!

Top Bottom