Cannondale Synapse 105 Triple opinions please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I am thinking about treating myself to a new road bike for xmas, I already have a Dawes Ultra Galaxy which is a great bike for long rides but I want a bike for short fast evening rides, it has to be a triple.

I have been looking at the cannondale Synapse 105 Triple and I would like opinions from anyone who has one or has ridden one.

I also like the look of the Bianchi road bikes but I have no idea which one is a good buy.

e-rider

crappy member
Have a look at a Focus Cayo 105 Triple - bargain for £980. I have one (in double chainset version) and it's brilliant!

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
I have the 2008 Synapse carbon but as a compact. Assuming it is the carbon framed version you refer to, I can wholeheartedly recommend it as the silkiest, smoothest bike I have ridden. I know the newer version has a re-vamped frame, but I read a road test of it some time ago which commented favourably that the smooth ride was still evident. Go test ride.

OP
OP
phil_hg_uk

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Gerry Attrick said:
I have the 2008 Synapse carbon but as a compact. Assuming it is the carbon framed version you refer to, I can wholeheartedly recommend it as the silkiest, smoothest bike I have ridden. I know the newer version has a re-vamped frame, but I read a road test of it some time ago which commented favourably that the smooth ride was still evident. Go test ride.

I was looking at the aluminium one, I am not sure about the carbon one it is a bit above what I want to pay and I am not sure about having a carbon frame for some reason.

I just wondered if it rides as nice as it looks, and from what you say it does so I will have to go and have a look at one in the flesh.

I've got the flat bar version and coming from a mountain bike it is very very fast and surprisingly comfy but i have got bigger tyres on it

Synapse.jpg

Simon

Top Bottom