Cannondale Synapse 2015 - Great Deal!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've been looking for a new Sportive bike and done all the online research and groundwork. One that kept coming up tops was the Cannondale Synapse carbon, with disc brakes and Ultegra.

Cheapest I could get it for was an ex-demo at Evans (it had paint scratch and a chunk out of some metal, nothing major and a good price therefore).

When I took this info to START CYCLES (In Newcastle upon Tyne) they said they'd undercut Evans' price.

On the back of that they have from Monday past, just reduced ALL these Cannondales to £1700 BRAND NEW!!!!! This is the 'Sportive Bike of the Year' for 2014 folks!! so worth a gander (they have an online site too). So YES, I've bought one!!

Tell them PADDY (with the broken collar bone!!) recommended the offer to you (hey! I might get a free bag of jelly beans next time I'm in!! haha!). But after looking at CRC; Wiggle; Evans...etc, this was the best deal I could get.

PS: They also have the most beautiful Bianchi Instenso (only one) reduced by about £600!!! I was tempted as Italian styling just hits me in the heart! But it would need upgrading in some areas, so the Cannondale won (bang for buck & performance). GOOD LUCK!! - Paddy.

Pikey

Waiting for the turbo to kick in...
Lovely bike the synapse, wish I could afford the carbon as well as everything else I want to afford in the bike shops at the moment :laugh:

Saying that I still love my three year old alloy synapse, my first ever roadie too.

RCITGuy

Haaa, funny that because I actually bought that bike on the Evans website only to wait 10 days for it to arrive and be told that it wasn't chipped, the Carbon frame was actually cracked, so they couldn't sell it at all.

Wish i had know about START CYCLES offer a week ago! Would have ordered it from there immediately but they only have size 51 left.

Top Bottom