Cannondale Synapse Alu 58cm Triple (SOLD)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Staffordshire Mamil

Über Member
2013 Cannondale Synapse, 58cm aluminium frame, I’m 6 ft and it fits me perfectly. Shimano 105 Triple chain set 3x10 Owned from new.
Well maintained and looked after, I’m a fair weather cyclist so only mainly ridden in dry conditions.
Never dropped or crashed, looks and rides beautifully. Only selling as I am not getting any younger and looking to buy an ebike. Triple chainring is a bonus when needing lower gear for spinning up steep climbs, gears are silky smooth. A few paint chips as you would expect but nothing major, I fitted helicopter tape so no cable rub. Would probably benefit from new bar tape, I always preferred white to match the frame but obviously gets grubby quite quickly. Comes with Shimano SPD pedals and comfortable saddle.
North Staffs ST5 based
Any inspection welcome
Price £500, sensible offers considered. 589394

OP
OP
Staffordshire Mamil

Staffordshire Mamil

Über Member
Price drop £350

OP
OP
Staffordshire Mamil

Staffordshire Mamil

Über Member
Hi Colin, bike was listed here 18th May, I had no interest so now on eBay item 114830943269 if you want to bid.....
Your search pulled up the previous ad in 2013 when I first purchased the bike, I decided to sell and did so, unfortunately the new owner found it too big so I agreed to take it back and keep it, until now......I am not getting any younger and the sale will help me to fund an ebike to help my creaking knees.
Hopefully that clears up the confusion 👍😬

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Hopefully that clears up the confusion 👍😬
Indeed it does. I got a bit confused for a moment when I ended up on the wrong thread!

Unfortunately, I didn't spot it this time until it went to eBay! I would have paid the £350 but I suspect that you will get more than that on eBay.

I may well put a bid in at the last minute if the bids haven't gone crazy by then. If by some miracle, I did have the winning bid, would you be prepared to hand it over to me at Crewe station? I don't drive so I would have to come down by train to pick it up.

ColinJ

I had a change of plan. I've now bought a CX bike for road and offroad duties.

I think you should consider changing the category from 'Road bike' to 'Road racing bikes'. The bike doesn't show up if a would-be buyer clicks on the 'Road racing bikes' icon on eBay and there isn't one for 'Road bikes'!

Good luck with the sale.

ColinJ

I'm glad to see that you got more than the £350 (£386).

I'm also glad that I switched to the other bike because I would have been well outbid on this one! :okay:

Top Bottom