Canyon bikes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Solecyclist

Im wondering if anyone out there has purchased a bike from online Giant Canyon bikes. I have a to be quite truthful i wouldnt bother again. If you get problems with the bike like i have its a nigjtmare to get canyon to repair the bike. They wanted me to post the faulty part to Germany for repair what a palava. Theres really is something said about your local bikeshop and the service you get. Obviously this is not the case with Canyon. Buyers beware.

mattobrien

Guru
Sorry to hear you have had problems with your bike. I am sure you did your research before purchase and knew that you were buying from a company based on Germany. Their products have historically been good value, probably aided by their business model of direct selling. The benefit of this is competitive pricing, but unfortunately for you, you have found the downside.

While an LBS might not always be cheapest, they can sometimes offer best value when you factor the service and support they can provide.

screenman

Legendary Member
Over the last 50 years I have purchased an awful lot of bikes, not once have I needed a warranty claim, my Canyon 29er is my most used bike.

Top Bottom