Carrera Gryphon 2011 Stolen Surrey area!!!!!! :-(

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LolaL

My Husband has had his Carrera Gryphon 2011 stolen from outside our local train station on Monday 19th September. Even though it has a sign stating cctv is in operation there are no camera's there (just out luck!).
The bike was practically brand new, and his pride and joy as it wasn't exactly cheap!

I cant believe after registering on here how many bikes get stolen and prob sold on straight away and just lost out there ...its not like having a car and having insurance once its gone its gone, well for us anyways as he usually cycles to work and back but this occasion he was travelling to town on a one off!
I am gutted for him well and us as we are a family with a 10 month old and forking out for a new bike isn't going to be easy but its the best method of transport for him to get to work and it saves money.

I hope we manage to get it back or at least the buggers get caught!! We work hard to earn our pennies and then someone thinks its ok to take whats not thiers with no care for who loses out!

Ok rant over!

Ivan Ardon

Have a read of your house insurance, you may be covered for theft but not know about it.

Sorry to read about the theft of your husbands bike the b's need stringing up if and when they are caught, but could you provide us all with a bit more infosuch as what station, Surrey is a big county and my friends husband had his bike stolen from outside Oxted station so is there a link. The colour of the bike and also anything else ie a scratch mark which would distinquish it from all other bikes would be useful too.

If we had that info when we are at and about we may spot it.I know that it is a long shot but you never know.

Top Bottom