Carrera Subway Fixie/Single speed. £150?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shippers

Hi,

I have a Carrera Subway singlespeed for sale. Bought last July, but never got into the the whole singlespeed thing. Shame really because it's a rather nice bike.

Good condition- probably not done 200 miles. Only realy thing is a rather nasty scratch up the back of the seat post- hideous zig-zag thing.

Here's the link to the store-
http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/..._productId_551267_langId_-1_categoryId_165534

I got the 20 inch frame, and to be fair it's a little small for me. (6 foot 1ish.) It comes with 700c wheels- thought it'd be a good commuter but the hills on a fixie are a bit much. Wuss that I am.

I'm in Wakefield. Could do without the hassle of posting if there's someone West Yorkshire area. It's £250 in store, on offer at the moment at £199. Looking for £150. I'll sort some photos out if anyone's interested.

Ta,

Shippers.

OP
OP
shippers

shippers

Maybe I could post it..? Not that the lack of replies has affected my thinking in any way...

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
7 months old with a nasty scratch on the seat post... am I the only one who thinks the price is a little ambitious as it's on sale new for just less than £50 more (and a further 4% off the price using the Quidco website)? Good luck though, looks a nice bike.

OP
OP
shippers

shippers

Fair point Sharky, but it's 25% off, and the offer on'tinternet is supposed to be running out on Monday putting it back up to £250.

It does appear though that people are siding with you.

Garz

Squat Member
I think it would help if a picture of this scratch was available to look at mate. Any chance of posting it?

OP
OP
shippers

shippers

Right, technological challenge time...

I thhink that's uploaded an image, but I can't see it. Hmmm.

Attachments

• post scratch.bmp
    911.3 KB · Views: 68
OP
OP
shippers

shippers

That seems to have worked. As you can see, the seat is really, really high and the scratch is at the bottom of the post. It's at the front, and if you were cleverer than me and bought a bike the right size you've never see the scratch. I'll try to pop another couple of piccies up.

Edited to add piccies as I messed it up first time.

Attachments

• post scratch 2.bmp
    911.3 KB · Views: 27
  • rear.bmp
    911.3 KB · Views: 30
Top Bottom