Catch 22

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Byrd Sloan

Have you read this book? "To post a new thread you need to have been registered for at least 5 days and you need to have made several posts in the forums." This is the plainest definition of a "Catch 22". In order to "post" here I have to have made at least 5 "posts" Will I be able to post this? Does it count as 1 post?

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Mod Note:
Hi @Byrd Sloan, welcome to Cycle Chat.
As a new member, before you can sell something, you need to have made a few posts on the other parts of the forum.
Cycle Chat is not a buy and sell board.
Also, if you like it here, please familiarize yourself with the various sections, you can see them on the home page.
Please try to post your threads in the relevant section, I had to move them all from the beginners section :whistle:
Cheers from the mods.

OP
OP
Byrd Sloan

Byrd Sloan

Mod Note:
Hi @Byrd Sloan, welcome to Cycle Chat.
As a new member, before you can sell something, you need to have made a few posts on the other parts of the forum.
Cycle Chat is not a buy and sell board.
Also, if you like it here, please familiarize yourself with the various sections, you can see them on the home page.
Please try to post your threads in the relevant section, I had to move them all from the beginners section :whistle:
Cheers from the mods.

Wakarimashita!

Top Bottom