Cateye Strada Rd300 Cycle Computer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
No, you can't upload anything from the Cateye. It's for info when cycling. Speed, av speed, odometer, mileage etc. I have a wireless cateye aswell. Not that one, but similar.

Doyleyburger

Veteran
Is the edge 200 worth the extra dosh compared to a cat eye then?

A lot of people rave about the 500/510/800 etc.... but it seems like all the extra features on the expensive models might just confuse me. I'm after something simple to use that will do all the basics

OP
OP
Chris Swift

Chris Swift

Is the edge 200 worth the extra dosh compared to a cat eye then?

A lot of people rave about the 500/510/800 etc.... but it seems like all the extra features on the expensive models might just confuse me. I'm after something simple to use that will do all the basics

Personally yes!

Cateye not gps.

Garmin 200 is gps it's just the device and mount that's all that's needed on the bike!

Buy it it's amazing! Read reviews I'm impressed id rarther have something that has one peace than a few!

Gez73

Veteran
The 200 is very useful and really easy to use. Picks up a signal very quickly too. I'd recommend it as a basic GPS device. I have no need for heart rate or cadence monitors so ideal for me. I have used a Cateye micro wireless too but the 200 is far better.

Top Bottom