Cats in windy weather

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

openroad

Well can't wait for the windy weather to be over my cat can't seem to deal with it!!! He now has an odd meow and has taken to madly rushing round the house jumping on and of sofas wildly.
DSC_0116.jpg

The wind also seems to have blown your sofa over onto it's side

Arch

Married to Night Train
Lots of animals (and children apparently) are disturbed by high winds. I guess it's a survival strategy, if there are trees falling all over the place, it pays to be on your toes....

L14M

Über Member
Yeah my cats are mad, sleeping waking up and running off really fast... They must be on catnip..

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Lots of animals (and children apparently) are disturbed by high winds. I guess it's a survival strategy, if there are trees falling all over the place, it pays to be on your toes....

High winds definitely affect childrens' behaviour. They become agitated and unruly in school during windy spells of weather. Probationary teachers are sceptical about the warnings that behaviour will be bad on windy days. It doesn't take many windy days to persuade them that there's a link.

Sara_H

Guru
My cat died a couple of years ago, but remember this behaviour with a smile. We used to say she'd "got the wildies on"!

Our cat cries to be let out and then howls when I let her back in after 10 minutes in the wind as if to say "what on earth did you push me out for!"

Top Bottom