Cavendish

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mick Mudd

Über Member
What's the latest on Cavendish?
He announced he was retiring at the end of the 2023 season, but his team bosses say they want him to carry on for at least another season.
He's currently tied with Merckx on 34 TdF stage wins, so i'd have thought he'd have jumped at the chance of riding another TdF and pocketing another stage to become the greatest TdF stage winner of all time instead of retiring to mow the lawn, helping his wife with the dishes and shopping, taking the gerbil to the vets and walking the dog etc..;)

Oh and what are Froome's plans? He seemed to have recovered well after his argument with a brick wall, but has apparently settled into being a domestique for the rest of his career?

Both carrying on.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I was hoping to see Cav on the IOM in the summer when I turn up for the Pan Celtic Race. I doubt if that will happen now, if he is working.

LaChance7

Hi everyone, I am new on here and hoping for any steer at all. My son is a crazy Cav fan and is desperate to get his autograph before he retires. We live in England and were trying to get to the TDF this year but the cost has ruled it out. Does anyone know of any appearances Cav might be making in the UK at all? Not even races, just an autograph session would be still great. I have heard he visits his agent whenever in London so is this the best way to get something signed if you know the address? Thanks in advance for any steer you can give!

Top Bottom