Ceepo Stinger

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
aran20

aran20

Auntie Helen said:
I hope they're not the thousand quid a wheel wheels :sad:

It looks a very scary machine! But not particularly comfortable for twelve hours, if I may say so. Ever considered a recumbent?

Got a good deal as they're the 2007 version ZIPP 999's, so only cost me £1500, bargain eh! Although I expect you'll think thats a lot for a pair of wheels.

Oh... And it is comfortable. Moreso than my FELT DA, but it is a lot heavier than my FELT.

Will1985

Über Member
Is that a 900 clincher? You're right about a bargain!!!

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
aran20 said:
Got a good deal as they're the 2007 version ZIPP 999's, so only cost me £1500, bargain eh! Although I expect you'll think thats a lot for a pair of wheels.
You expect correctly! I think it's a good thing you're not riding a trike, think of the extra wheel cost!

OP
OP
aran20

aran20

Auntie Helen said:
You expect correctly! I think it's a good thing you're not riding a trike, think of the extra wheel cost!

Ja-eeeeeeeeeeeezuz yeah... Never thought o that.

Will1985

Über Member
How do you like it? I'm thinking of getting a proper disc next year - either a ProLite Padova or the 900 clincher for some road/fixed versatility. £300 more for a Sub-9 look and 160g less is quite attractive!

OP
OP
aran20

aran20

Will1985 said:
How do you like it? I'm thinking of getting a proper disc next year - either a ProLite Padova or the 900 clincher for some road/fixed versatility. £300 more for a Sub-9 look and 160g less is quite attractive!

ZIPP's IMO are the best wheels you can get.

Top Bottom