Cervelo R5 VWD custom build

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
Someone's got to cook dinner, and as the Mrs is still at work that someone is me!

Treat her to a takeaway later after your ride :thumbsup:

OP
OP
jayonabike

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
Still haven't taken it out yet. While I was at work today the day started sunny with hardly a cloud in sight. 'Great' I thought, 'I can have a few hours in the saddle when I finish work'. As the day progressed the clouds came in and by the time I got home the winds had picked up and the first drops of rain were starting to fall. Effing typical. Within half an hour of being home it was lashing it down and it's still raining now.:cursing:

I've checked BBC weather for tomorrow and at the moment they're saying its a sunny morning, clouding over in the afternoon and rain in the evening, if it stays that way I will be out tomorrow after work. Here's hoping!

Shaun

Founder
COME ON TOMORROW!!!! :laugh:

OP
OP
jayonabike

jayonabike