Chainrings, Cranksets, Computer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Young Un

RPM Chainring 48 tooth 110BCD

Never been ridden or used, taken off a brand new crankset - £11 posted

DSC01337.jpg

TA Specialties Chainrings 49/39 perfect for youth A gear restriction when used with a 15 up cassette, or perfect for those that don’t quite want to the full 53 of a standard chainset. Have only been used for one racing system on the best race bike, so have seen limited mileage, I’d say a max of 500 miles. I work in a bike shop so know how to look after my kit, and these rings are no exception. £30 posted for the pair, or £16 posted each.

DSC01340.jpg

FSA Triple Crankset 170mm in length with 52/42/30 chainrings. The 42/30 are steel and are quite pitted but still have life in them, and the 52 is pretty much as new. Comes with a Shimano BB that was ony fitted 6 months before the crankset was taken off. They are quite basic and heavy, but are mechanically sound, just have a fair few scratches from overshifting the chain and things, but this is just cosmetic. £15 plus postage.

DSC01339.jpg

All items are located in Redditch, near Birmingham. Open to very very near offers, but must be via PM, NO DIBS, whoever PM’s and pays first wins.

Steve

Bigsharn

Veteran
Interested in the FSA, what chain speed's it made for?

Top Bottom