Change of plan -cycled and enjoyed it

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Willow

I didn't get up as early as I should have done today, which meant the boys weren't dressed before the time I usually leave if I;m cycling. Given the house is on the market I also have to ensure things are ship shape before we leave. I pretty much ruled out cycling as I rolled out of bed. However when I put the rubbish out I realised it was such a lovely morning I needed to change my mind. I;m so glad I did, really enjoyed the cycle both ways today and I actually over took another cyclist - mind they were going pretty slow!

iacula

Well done! Better than me I had a change of plan the other way...got out of bed at 5am for my 12 mile commute, then decided I'd make it my weekly rest day. Slept for an hour instead. I'll only feel guilty if I don't cycle the rest of the week.

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
iacula said:
I'll only feel guilty if I don't cycle the rest of the week.

I know exactly what you mean. My rest day was Monday due to a bit of a booze-up on Sunday night with friends. Rest of the week involves burning it off again!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Oh take advantage of the good weather - it was grim last week. This week, by the end of it, I'll have done 25-30 miles most days due to 4 commutes to other sites (business miles) - sooo much nicer in the dry.

Plax

Guru
I got up too late to cycle in today. I ended up going home at lunchtime and cycling back into work!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
SMACKED BUTT........GET OFF IT...SLAP.............too late..:bicycle:

I have yet to see any transport solution, other than teleport, that will beat my bike.......:girl: ........

Top Bottom